- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control the information we have about you and to let you delete it.
- We help protect you from third-party sharing of your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- Our website and applications;
- Our appointment and dress hire services.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so. For example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect some of the information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Communications with Us: You may provide us information when you use the contact form, respond to emails, communicate with our office or post a comment on the site. For example, we may ask for basic information from you in order to respond to your enquiry and make an appointment with us. If you subscribe to our email notifications then we will need your name and email address. You may provide us with more information, but we don’t require that information to be given.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you hire or buy something from us you will usually provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Personal Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with other information about you. For example, your dress size, an event you are attending, or a photo you have allowed us to use on our blog.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our office or visit us for an appointment.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services–for example, to block spam or to use for our website security monitoring.
- Usage Information: We collect minimal information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about which pages visitors view on our website.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions and to assist with spam and security monitoring.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you link to us via Twitter or Facebook. The information we receive depends on which services you authorise and any options that are available. Our Policy is to use as little of your information as possible and to be transparent about the information if and when we do use it.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to arrange an appointment and to charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think you will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of One Night Stand Ltd and others;
- To communicate with you about promotions offered by One Night Stand Ltd, for instance our Dress Sale, and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request. For more information on how we respond to requests for information aboutOne Night Stand Ltd users, please contact us.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights ofOne Night Stand Ltd, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Help Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via email or by phone), we reserve the right to share that request with relevent third-parties if it is neccessary in order to help us respond to your request.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information blog post, other content that you make public such as your “likes” and comments, are all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We have always worked to protect your private data and keep it secure.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: We ask for very little information from our customers and website users and we are happy to help with any requests to remove or limit any information that may be of concern, providing it doesn’t prevent us from performing our normal Services, for example, processing a payment. .
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of One Night Stand Ltd website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
One Night Stand Ltd uses a U.S. service for its promotional email campaigns. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. We are currently seeking to move these services within the EU data protection juristiction.