Lockdown special: Create an iconic self-portrait at home in a fabulous ONS gown.
Why not get out of the trackies and put on the glitz for a DIY photograph. Your formal events may have been put on hold, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out – indulge yourself with a dress-up session instead. Make a memorable shot to keep, be it romantic or saucy, classic or whacky, there’s a souvenir outfit here to suit your mood.
So Cinderella’s, here’s how I can morph you from glum to glam:
First off, be sure to peruse the gallery and the dress stories: Dress Stories
– Then phone me to discuss your size and preferred signature look. 0207 352 4848. To get a good fit, please let me have your measurements: height, bust, waist and bum. Next, we can “zoom” a few ideas.
– The ensemble, once chosen, will be sent to your home, clean and pressed, nestling in tissue, on an agreed date along with some complimentary jewellery or handbag and a stole or bolero. The pack will also include some boob tape and large safety pins so you can nip it in to get the fit right.
– The cost for one gown and accessories, including delivery is £75, two evening dresses £120. Optional damage cover is just £10 per dress.
– You get to keep it for 7 nights, before packing it all up and returning, uncleaned, to me at your cost, by tracked post. If you need to extend the rental, cost is £15 per day, but do please remember to tell me!
Please don’t forget, this is a special offer available to you only during these Covid times, for taking selfies at home.
Visiting the Studio for Photoshoot:
Alternatively, if you want a more styled “portrait” scenario then a 2-hour appointment is advised for a one on one with me or you can bring a friend (to do up your zip and take the pics.). I will dress you up with our accessories, or bring your own, but do bring your own heels and makeup. Plenty of space here to do your face and hair. For the pic I can sort some lighting and take the pics on your phone, or mine and email them to you, at a cost of £175.
For studio visits, Covid Rules will be adhered too. Dresses, which are always clean on the rails, will be quarantined, then steamed after 48 hrs before being tried on again.
Terms & conditions:
· No refunds, and if the dress is not returned or returned damaged with no damage cover and we are not informed then you will be liable for the cost of the repair or loss of dress which will be £500.00
· Accessories returned broken or missing will be charged between £50-£100 depending on what is sent.
· We will attend to the cleaning of the dress after return.
· You must return the outfit and accessories in the same packaging as it arrives in with our address on the front within the specified hire period.
· Payment is by debit/credit card only: Visa, Barclaycard, Mastercard.